What is Gevey SIM?
Gevey SIM - It is actually not a sim. It is a sim interposer.
An interposer is an electrical interface that directs the connection
from one socket to another.
The purpose of a sim interposer in this case is tore-route a
connectionto a different connection which can then unlock the iphone
Gevey SIM SIM Interposer is an integrated circuit which contains the
unlock exploit using emergency number dialing .
The video below can explain the integration in a better way.
Here’s what to do to unlock:
1. Switch off your iPhone 4.
2. Place the SIM into the holder and put your micro-SIM on the top.
3. Insert it in your iPhone 4 and switch on your iPhone 4.
4. The status bar will displays “No Signal”. Wait until it appears the
signal strength indicator.
5. Dial 112 (an emergency number), as you connect with the call,
disconnect it after 2 seconds.
6. Go to Settings and select Airplane Mode on, and switch it off
7. iPhone 4 will displays the message “Error SIM-card” and then “No
8. Click OK, and again turn on Airplane Mode and switch it off again.
9. Message “Error SIM-card” reappears, but after a couple of seconds
the signal will show up. Your iPhone should now be unlocked.
After all the steps above, if there is still no signal, power off your
iPhone, switch it back on and repeat all the steps from the beginning.